THE BA ACADEMY ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (BA) WAS ESTABLISHED ON JULY 22nd 2019 WITH REGISTRATION No: 4299 UNDER THE PROCLAMATION OF ORGANISATIONS OF CIVIL SOCIETIES 1113/2019 OF ETHIOPIA.
The Association is created by former students and faculty members of the Bible Academy secondary school in Adama town.
The former students have recollected the memorable experiences and values and have been deliberating to re-establish a school with similar values and focus. The Association was created with that as one of the goals.
It will soon be posted.
Our Mission is to Serve, Promote, Facilitate and Nurture.
The Bible Academy Alumni Association in partnership with the ad hoc committee of North America is dedicated to actively serve and collaborate with the BA Alumni Association established in Ethiopia, by promoting the vision, mission, and goals of the association. We are committed to facilitate communication among members as well as nurturing our relationships with alums around the globe through gatherings, when possible, and by virtual means.
Our mission is to educate all students to the highest levels of academic achievement, to enable them reach and expand their potential, prepare them to become productive, responsible, ethical, creative, and compassionate members of society.
- to inspire & empower the youth.
- to provide well-rounded education; and
- to prepare a responsible, creative & thriving citizen in the Country
Our vision is to develop well rounded, confident and responsible individuals who aspire to achieve their full potential by restoring and bring back the previous times of BA with its high academic standard and the social environment for young people to grow by looking at the present and envisioning tomorrow in education advances and aspire for them.
We will achieve this by providing a welcoming, happy, safe, and supportive learning environment in which everyone is equal, and all achievements are celebrated.
Vision for our youths in Ethiopia:
- to ensure an equitable education opportunity.
- to achieve full potential; and
- to enable them to participate & contribute to society
We affirm the value of inclusive and human diversity that brings enrichment to our lives and those around us, and acknowledge our differences rejecting all forms of prejudice and discrimination.
The purpose of the Association is:
- To develop and strengthen ties between Former Students of the Bible Academy
- To support, strength and encourage education development, and
- To facilitate education opportunities
- To inspire and encourage young graduates in Ethiopia
Based on the purpose of BA Academy Alumni Association our values are:
- Learning & Improving: continuous improvement for quality education with active, participatory, and practical learning.
- Diversity & Inclusion: respecting diversity related to religion, ethnicity, social status, gender difference, etc. To promote special education needs we adhere to include all forms of disabilities.
To adhere to the above, we put emphasis on:
- Respect: in tolerance, friendship, liberty, responsibility, equality & freedom.
- Resilience: in perseverance, determination, optimism, self-esteem, courage.
- Empathy: in kindness, happiness, compassion, caring, forgiveness, humility
- Reflection: in curiosity, honesty, patience, engagement.
It will soon be posted.